LOR/DAT hold up application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothbrushpjs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a couple of questions. I have been preparing for applying this cycle, but lost a close friend and got a bit discombobulated.
anyway:
1) My teachers that agreed to writing me letters of rec are kind of slacking and I was wondering if your application is held and not submitted until these are received?
2) I am planning on taking the DAT mid July, and what I have read on here says that you can submit your application without your scores. On the supplemental sheet, most schools say send your scores with your application. Will these schools not accept my application without my scores?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I have a couple of questions. I have been preparing for applying this cycle, but lost a close friend and got a bit discombobulated.
anyway:
1) My teachers that agreed to writing me letters of rec are kind of slacking and I was wondering if your application is held and not submitted until these are received?
2) I am planning on taking the DAT mid July, and what I have read on here says that you can submit your application without your scores. On the supplemental sheet, most schools say send your scores with your application. Will these schools not accept my application without my scores?
Thanks

1) Applications can be sent without letters of recommendation.

2) Applications can be submitted without DAT score.

In either case, the admissions committees will generally not review your application until they receive said items listed in (1) and (2).

Hey guys,

How does submitting LOR work for AADSAS?? I heard the way PHARMCAS does it is that they give the professors a email with instructions on sending in the letter of reccomendation versus Med school where you have to physically mail the LOR in. So for us which one is it??