Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, so I know its early to be stressing about this, but it's much more fun that stressing about my upcoming biochemistry exam 
Ok, so I'm hoping to get some advice on this situation...
In the upcoming application cycle I will have one letter from a general practice/shelter vet who is amazing and one letter from a professor/academic advisor whom I know very well and have worked closely with.
I'd like to have my third letter also written by a vet and I am lucky enough to work for a general practice veterinarian who has clearly told me that she thinks very highly of me and has offered to write me a letter of recommendation for vet school. 👍 However, english is this veterinarian's second language and although she is an amazing vet, I've seen her letter writing before and... well, I can imagine what an adcom committe might think if they didn't know english was this person's second language etc. 😳 Asking her to work with someone to proofread/edit is not an option. (I don't think this would go over well) 🙁
I am also applying to other hospitals/doing other volunteer work during the summer and could potentially ask another vet to write me a letter, but they probably wouldn't know me nearly as well by the time LORS are due.
I can also ask a previous supervisor of a research project I worked on to write me a letter, or have another professor write my third letter. But then I would have only 1 letter from a vet.
So, my question is:
Is it better to
A) have a letter with lots of gramatical errors but written by a vet who thinks very highly of me
OR
B) to have a letter that is written by a vet who doesn't know me very well but who can write an effective, clear letter
OR
C) to have only one letter written by a vet and the other two written by a prof and a research supervisor (not vet or phD... this was in industry)
😕
Phew... sorry it's so complicated.
I would appreciate any opinions or ideas.
THANKS!!!

Ok, so I'm hoping to get some advice on this situation...
In the upcoming application cycle I will have one letter from a general practice/shelter vet who is amazing and one letter from a professor/academic advisor whom I know very well and have worked closely with.
I'd like to have my third letter also written by a vet and I am lucky enough to work for a general practice veterinarian who has clearly told me that she thinks very highly of me and has offered to write me a letter of recommendation for vet school. 👍 However, english is this veterinarian's second language and although she is an amazing vet, I've seen her letter writing before and... well, I can imagine what an adcom committe might think if they didn't know english was this person's second language etc. 😳 Asking her to work with someone to proofread/edit is not an option. (I don't think this would go over well) 🙁
I am also applying to other hospitals/doing other volunteer work during the summer and could potentially ask another vet to write me a letter, but they probably wouldn't know me nearly as well by the time LORS are due.
I can also ask a previous supervisor of a research project I worked on to write me a letter, or have another professor write my third letter. But then I would have only 1 letter from a vet.
So, my question is:
Is it better to
A) have a letter with lots of gramatical errors but written by a vet who thinks very highly of me
OR
B) to have a letter that is written by a vet who doesn't know me very well but who can write an effective, clear letter
OR
C) to have only one letter written by a vet and the other two written by a prof and a research supervisor (not vet or phD... this was in industry)
😕
Phew... sorry it's so complicated.
I would appreciate any opinions or ideas.
THANKS!!!