LOR Dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

egan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've started filling out my app/getting everything verified by AADSAS and was wondering how seriously schools take their letter of rec requirements. Currently, I have 1 science, 1 research PI, 1 tooth waxing, and 1 dentist letter.

I'm working on getting one more for science but that would be over 4 letters. Should I get rid of the tooth waxing course letter or is there some way I can get around this? Are they that strict when it comes to these kind of things if I can't get a second letter? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So I've started filling out my app/getting everything verified by AADSAS and was wondering how seriously schools take their letter of rec requirements. Currently, I have 1 science, 1 research PI, 1 tooth waxing, and 1 dentist letter.

I'm working on getting one more for science but that would be over 4 letters. Should I get rid of the tooth waxing course letter or is there some way I can get around this? Are they that strict when it comes to these kind of things if I can't get a second letter? Thanks!

From the few schools I've spoken with, getting the proper LORs (according to that schools' requirement list) is VERY important. They'll consider your application incomplete until you provide all letters.

incomplete = they won't review the application