LOR for PCOM and PCOM-Atlanta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irishlaydi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. anyone know if need to send two copies of LORs to PCOM, one for PCOM and one for PCOM-Atlanta? Not sure since all materials are being sent to same place on main campus. If you guys sent separate ones for each, how did you distinguish the two for the admissions office???
THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

you have to send two copies! I made the mistake of only sending one, and got a letter a few weeks ago stating that I still needed a letter for the Georgia campus. The second set I sent had PCOM-Georgia on them, but still sent to the same address. It sucked because I lost out on a couple weeks. So make sure you send two copies!

trypto82 said:
you have to send two copies! I made the mistake of only sending one, and got a letter a few weeks ago stating that I still needed a letter for the Georgia campus. The second set I sent had PCOM-Georgia on them, but still sent to the same address. It sucked because I lost out on a couple weeks. So make sure you send two copies!

hi. Thanks :) they're from the same people so guess i'll just make sure they put Atlanta Campus on them. Did u have them put it on the letter too, or just the envelope?

i just had them to put it on the letter, because my references just wanted to send out the same letter to everyone. Less of a hassle I guess. Glad I could help to save someone the frustration I had