LOR from non-BCP science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bersa380

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever use a LOR from a Nutrition or Kinesiology professor?

Members don't see this ad.

I used lor from physical education "kinesiology in texas I think" professor. Still waiting on interview though.

I used one from a natural sciences professor and one from a radiological science professor.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used lor from physical education "kinesiology in texas I think" professor. Still waiting on interview though.
That's an actual class? I have a Kinesiology degree from UT, and I never took that. Or maybe I did, and I just don't remember. That would explain my undergrad GPA.

I believe that in oklahoma they call it physical education, in texas they call it kinesiology. I have a masters degree in physical education in oklahoma, that would be equivalent to masters degree in kinesiology in texas. No I have never had a class named physical education, nor do I think there is a class named kinesiology "unless it's intro to kinesiology". I am similiar to tex in that I could have had the class, and slept through it during my marvelous undergraduate years.