Lor help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

candent123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,
Two of the schools I'm applying to are BU and Tufts. I understand that BU requires you to send LORs directly to them (is this correct?), and Tufts website tells you to submit LORs to AADSAS. Is this correct??
How do I send LORs to AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad.

First, the BU thing:

Have you called the admissions office at BU?

Tufts:

Nearly all dental schools participate in the AADSAS application system. Therefore, in order for Tufts to receive your LORs, you would need to fill out an application on AADSAS. In the application, there is a section for evaluations to be added. Your evaluator (person writing LOR) will be prompted to electronically submitt the LOR to AADSAS once you have entered their info into that section of the application.

Hope this helps. And remember; when all else fails, read the instructions.

thank you matt,
i don't know why but I misunderstood BU's application procedure. All clear now~
Oh one more question, my evaluators only need to send one copy (paper or electronic) of LOR to AADSAS right? Not as many as the number of schools I'm applying to?

thank you matt,
i don't know why but I misunderstood BU's application procedure. All clear now~
Oh one more question, my evaluators only need to send one copy (paper or electronic) of LOR to AADSAS right? Not as many as the number of schools I'm applying to?

Correct, your evaluators only need to submit one copy (electronic or paper) to AADSAS.