LOR help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daunit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of confused on this whole letter of recommendation thing and how many I am able to have. My school does a committee letter. How many additional letters am I able to have? I have two dentists who I have asked to write letters for me. Will I be able to submit all three of these letters? Also one of the dentists writing a letter for me asked how long it should be. Do you guys know how long these letters typically are and what I should tell him? Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

I'm kind of confused on this whole letter of recommendation thing and how many I am able to have. My school does a committee letter. How many additional letters am I able to have? I have two dentists who I have asked to write letters for me. Will I be able to submit all three of these letters? Also one of the dentists writing a letter for me asked how long it should be. Do you guys know how long these letters typically are and what I should tell him? Thanks a lot

One page long.

One committee letter and ONE additional letter is allowed.

Letters from 2 dentists is really good but it still not the same requirement as what schools want which is 2 letters from Science Professors and 1 from dentist for most schools. And I don't think Committee letter is one of the 3 letters schools want.