Mar 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I am a nontraditional student, some of my prereq science classes were taken a 1-3 years ago. I am planning on applying this next cycle and I have tried to email some of my professors to meet with them to try to "refresh" their memory of me. I have not received any responses of them. Should I go hunt them down?? Also, I have my master's degree but I received it 5 years ago, I could contact the dean who has since moved to another university? Basically I don't know what to do about the LOR's from the science faculty or other faculty. As far as my work now I can get some good ones.
Help:eek:

rHinO1

Grindin' Until I'm Tired
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2009
California
Status
Pre-Medical
I am a nontraditional student, some of my prereq science classes were taken a 1-3 years ago. I am planning on applying this next cycle and I have tried to email some of my professors to meet with them to try to "refresh" their memory of me. I have not received any responses of them. Should I go hunt them down?? Also, I have my master's degree but I received it 5 years ago, I could contact the dean who has since moved to another university? Basically I don't know what to do about the LOR's from the science faculty or other faculty. As far as my work now I can get some good ones.
Help:eek:
If e-mails aren't working I'd show up to office hours. Your going to have to get those letters some how. Maybe they're too busy to answer your e-mail, but I have found most profs will respond well if you ask them in person. :luck: