LOR listed as "In Progress" on AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kejs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of my evaluators emailed me and said the letter was submitted today however, I just checked and saw that on AADSAS, it says "In Progress." I don't think the letter was submitted because I usually get an automatic email from AADSAS saying that an evaluator has submitted my app.

I've never seen an LOR status listed as "In Progress" before...only "Completed" or "New." Should I contact my evaluator first to see if it was actually submitted and then AADSAS regarding the status of my LOR? I am also in the second batch so schools have received my application.

Members don't see this ad.

Your evaluator didn't do it properly/didn't finish. I had the same issue. Make sure they receive a receipt of confirmation after they submit it.

Your evaluator didn't do it properly/didn't finish. I had the same issue. Make sure they receive a receipt of confirmation after they submit it.

Ok thanks, I'll contact my evaluator to make sure it was actually sent.

I had the same problem. You can call ADEA and ask them to resend the request to your recommender then just ask them to resubmit.