• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

LOR matching form

shl3608

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2006
  1. Pre-Dental
    If your school has a pre-health committee and they send their committee LOR directly to the dental schools you are applying to, AND you have completed the LOR matching form in your e-application, is it going to slow down or hinder my AADSAS app. from being sent to the school?

I am afraid that AADSAS might delay my application from being sent out because they didn't receive the LOR from my school's committee, as indicated by me filling out the LOR matching form section on the application.

How did other applicants take care of this dilemma when your LOR was sent from your undergrad directly to the dental schools?

DId you guys fill out the LOR Matching Form????

ANybody??

reapply2007

15+ Year Member
    Jun 23, 2006
    1. Dental Student
      I had one professor who still has not sent in a LOR. I filled out a matching form for it but it still has not arrived. My application was sent, minus that letter of recommendation. It did not appear to slow down the processing time. It was sent at 5 1/2 - 6 weeks.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.