LOR problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PKA<0

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am waiting to be verified at the moment, this should take about another week or two, but I am having trouble with one of my letters. I was given a hard copy for a LOR from the D.O. That I work with. I have no idea how to submit this to interfolio. Any help?

Members don't see this ad.

And it is signed and on letter head.

Is there not a place where you can send it to?
I would call them tmw morning.

Or another option is (if you want to test it now), while it sounds a little confusing,
create another account, which is easy, requests your account a letter. (no fee for letter writers so it should be easy, you don't pay money to just make an account).
In that way, you can see instruction/w/e that writers get to see.
See if there is an mailing option for it with an address.
I've done it before because I wanted to make sure my requests were getting sent.
Does that make sense??

But i don't think waiting till 9 in the morning is that big of a deal...
I think there is an option of mailing but I think the writer has to do it.
So, did you see the letter??

Members don't see this ad :)
I tested it and I see what you mean. That will work, but now I am just afraid that my other email address will show up with the letter, and it will look like I forged it or something.

I'm not sure what you mean by your other email showing up with the letter.
There is an ID for interfolio or something like that and you can submit it with the letter.

Call them tomorrow. Best option. Just don't say you read it. say it's in an envelope and you asked ur writer to do all the necessary things on the letter.

I meant that I sent the request to a different email other than my interfolio email, that is also mine. And agreed I will call tomorrow. Thank you for the advice.

I meant that I sent the request to a different email other than my interfolio email, that is also mine. And agreed I will call tomorrow. Thank you for the advice.
oh yes, you were suppose to use another email.
it was a test to see what letter writers saw.