Quantcast

LOR question for PTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
So I see on PTCAS that you can submit a maximum of four letters to PTCAS... But I'm really confused as to why there is a maximum when schools require different things. Like right now I am planning on applying to schools that require 2 PTs and a professor and another school that requires a supervisor/employer and a Pre-PT advisor. Like that's five... lol anyone else deal with this or know what to do??

beyoutiful_sunshine

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
My recommendations come from 2 PT, my employer and 1 professor. I feel like with that combination it covers everything the schools are asking for.

For the school that requires the Pre-PT advisor, that's very very odd..... I would really check that this is a requirement on the school's website or on the profile of the school on PTCAS, maybe you'll find out that they want either a Pre-PT advisor, or a professor etc... I've just never heard of a school where you HAVE TO HAVE your advisor write a letter of recommendation for you, but I could be wrong.