LOR question involving Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doublehh03

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1) Since Western requires that the LORs be sent directly to the school, can I send them BEFORE i e-submit the Pharmcas? do the writers send them directly to the school or do I?

2) Can profs submit the e-LORs BEFORE i submit my Pharmcas app?

thanks
 
doublehh03 said:
1) Since Western requires that the LORs be sent directly to the school, can I send them BEFORE i e-submit the Pharmcas? do the writers send them directly to the school or do I?

2) Can profs submit the e-LORs BEFORE i submit my Pharmcas app?

thanks

i think you can send them before submitting to pharmacs, and the writers of the letters will directly send them to the school.......