LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FlowerGirl35

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can an outstanding letter sort of outweigh a very mediocre one?

I ask because I spent a great deal of time (and worked very hard) with one of my evaluators but very little for my other one.
 
Didn't you post this exact question a few days ago? I strongly advise you to take a deep breath and just chill....a mediocre letter isn't going to ruin an otherwise solid app but none of us has a crystal ball. There's a long time to wait before we hear decisions from schools, just try to think about other stuff because there's not really anything else you can do after you submit