lor question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qaztake82

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok guys i am confused because my predent advisor told me not to send in the lors early and that i should wait to hear from schools and secondaries, but on the sdn most people seem to be turning them in early as possible before they are contacted by the schools?? Also the site below indicates that 5/6 schools that i am applying to want just money at the same time the aadsas gets there.

https://aadsas.adea.org/html-bin/section_4_working.htm

so what does this mean should i wait or can i send the lors in now, btw i got my pink slip yesterday.

Members don't see this ad.

If you have the LORs ready to send, I would send them ASAP. Most people send them directly to AADSAS and then they send them a month later with the respective mailing to the schools. If you can't wait that long you can send them directly to the schools yourself. Either way it does you no good to withhold them, without them they will not consider your application complete. Some schools may interview you anyway, but they also may skip yours until you are complete.