Lor Question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HC_smiles

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Once the LORs are sent to the AADSAS address....will they forward it to the all of the schools I applied to? Or does my pre-health advisor send it to each individual school????

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

HC_smiles said:
Once the LORs are sent to the AADSAS address....will they forward it to the all of the schools I applied to? Or does my pre-health advisor send it to each individual school????

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!

your answer is bolded.

thanx ws,

can anyone else confirm this? i just want to be positive on this.

Members don't see this ad :)
tinman831 said:
Whiskey is right. The LORs you send to AADSAS are then forwarded on to the dental schools you apply to.

I'll confirm it also. You can have your prehealth office do it as well. Its up to you. I just happen to be using my prehealth office because there are only about 200 applicants so for some reason I feel like I'll fall through the crack less easily. Best of luck.

SaxyDucky said:
I'll confirm it also. You can have your prehealth office do it as well. Its up to you. I just happen to be using my prehealth office because there are only about 200 applicants so for some reason I feel like I'll fall through the crack less easily. Best of luck.

I forgot the main reason why I am using my prehealth office.

The letters are all sent together in one packet with a cover letter from our prehealth office. I didn't like the idea of AADSAS sending the letters as they came...I felt like I had less control over the whole thing!

thats case by case.

Some schools want the LOR sent directly from the pre health office of your school, while the other schools prefer receiving the LOR package from AADSAS.

you need to check with the schools you are applying . Check the websites. they should state about this on line.