• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Lor Question!

whiskeysour

up'n the competition
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2006
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    HC_smiles said:
    Once the LORs are sent to the AADSAS address....will they forward it to the all of the schools I applied to? Or does my pre-health advisor send it to each individual school????

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!

your answer is bolded.

About the Ads
    tinman831 said:
    Whiskey is right. The LORs you send to AADSAS are then forwarded on to the dental schools you apply to.

I'll confirm it also. You can have your prehealth office do it as well. Its up to you. I just happen to be using my prehealth office because there are only about 200 applicants so for some reason I feel like I'll fall through the crack less easily. Best of luck.

SaxyDucky said:
    I'll confirm it also. You can have your prehealth office do it as well. Its up to you. I just happen to be using my prehealth office because there are only about 200 applicants so for some reason I feel like I'll fall through the crack less easily. Best of luck.

I forgot the main reason why I am using my prehealth office.

The letters are all sent together in one packet with a cover letter from our prehealth office. I didn't like the idea of AADSAS sending the letters as they came...I felt like I had less control over the whole thing!

Revelde

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jun 30, 2006
    1. Pre-Dental
      thats case by case.

Some schools want the LOR sent directly from the pre health office of your school, while the other schools prefer receiving the LOR package from AADSAS.

you need to check with the schools you are applying . Check the websites. they should state about this on line.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.