LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application last Friday and put in the emails of the people giving me LOR's...I then received an email from AADSAS saying that they would send my evaluators an email giving them instructions on how to upload the LOR but none of my evaluators have received an email yet. Do I have to do something else, or does it just take a few days for them to send out the emails?

Members don't see this ad.

It should take seconds, since it is automatic. According to AADSAS instruction under evaluator section, you probably need to contact your evaluators to make sure they uncheck the filters (most likely the requests got filtered out); meanwhile, contact AADSAS and ask for resending. Good luck!

It should take seconds, since it is automatic. According to AADSAS instruction under evaluator section, you probably need to contact your evaluators to make sure they uncheck the filters (most likely the requests got filtered out); meanwhile, contact AADSAS and ask for resending. Good luck!

Agree with this....have them check the spam filter. AADSAS is a pretty easy thing to search for.