LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AllDayIStudy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, for those who already applied, I was wondering if you used Interfolio? If you did, what did you do for the schools that don't accept Interfolio, but want hard copies. Because Interfolio IS able to send out the hard copies, but it would still be through interfolio.

One of the professors that I'm getting a LOR from is going out of town so would be unable to receive my stamped envelopes and such, so I was just wondering if I can still use the online service to send a hard copy. I looked up Ohio's address on interfolio, and it showed up, so someone must have done it!! Ohio's & Temple's admissions office is closed right now, so I wanted to know if anyone on here knows..

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, for those who already applied, I was wondering if you used Interfolio? If you did, what did you do for the schools that don't accept Interfolio, but want hard copies. Because Interfolio IS able to send out the hard copies, but it would still be through interfolio.

One of the professors that I'm getting a LOR from is going out of town so would be unable to receive my stamped envelopes and such, so I was just wondering if I can still use the online service to send a hard copy. I looked up Ohio's address on interfolio, and it showed up, so someone must have done it!! Ohio's & Temple's admissions office is closed right now, so I wanted to know if anyone on here knows..

I used interfolio for all the schools. Those that do not use the electronic service do accept interfoilio snail mail. Its been a while since i applied, so i would suggest calling interfolio and asking them about it.