LOR Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChEStud

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a LOR from the volunteer coordinator who worked at the hospital I was volunteering at. Unfortunately, she no longer works at the hospital and I do not have her contact information. I have the letter and she has signed it but I mailed it to PharmCas and they instantly rejected it. Does anyone know what I can/should do? This LOR is pretty valuable to me and was going to be my final rec.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you tried to contact the hospital to see if they have her contact information? She might have given a new number or email to the hospital before she left. Its worth a try at the very least.

Good luck!

Tried/attempted to but due to privacy issues, they wont release it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tried/attempted to but due to privacy issues, they wont release it.

Hmmm... I figured you would have already tried that, but I thought I'd put the most obvious answer out there first.

Is there *anyone* else you can get for a reference if you can't do anything to make PharmCas accept it? It sucks that you might not be able to use this one but I'd start thinking of another LOR I could get.

I have no experience on this matter, so I'm hoping someone replies that can give you more optimistic suggestions than I have :/

It's okay! I contacted the schools that I am applying to and I hope they will reply to me.

I wish you the best of luck with everything :)

If you remember her full name - try checking facebook or other social media. This usually helps a lot.