LOR Received after E-submission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

californiabear_102

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm kind of confused about the e-submission process, as I know most changes can't be made to the application. I'm still waiting for one last LOR from a professor that will hopefully be completed in the next week or so. Is it okay to e-submit my PharmCAS app if everything else is complete, or should I wait until that last LOR comes in?
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

submit asap. all ur transcript and lor will be updated even after u submit. if ur transcript are all sent u should sent right away for gpa verification.

i sent my application even before my two transcripts and last lor were received

submit asap. all ur transcript and lor will be updated even after u submit. if ur transcript are all sent u should sent right away for gpa verification.

i sent my application even before my two transcripts and last lor were received

Ok thanks! I'm going to submit it tonight then. How long did it take you to get your application verified by PharmCAS? I have everything in except that one last LOR, but my other three LOR's are in.

Ok thanks! I'm going to submit it tonight then. How long did it take you to get your application verified by PharmCAS? I have everything in except that one last LOR, but my other three LOR's are in.

i applied early so after they got everything it only took couple days. also while i was waitibg for my last lor , some schools that do not require lor and only 2lor started to send me interview i think. defitinely do it asap