LOR Request

Started by deleted600623
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted600623

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm starting to talk to potential letter writers for my application and was wondering what date I should give them as a deadline for having it done? I'm applying to primarily DO schools and a couple of MD schools.

Thanks!
 
What is considered submitting early for AACOMAS? Late May/Early June?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you've applied in June you're pretty early especially for the DO cycle which runs a bit longer.

Totally agree with the above in terms of setting a false early date.
 
@workaholic181 Ok good. I told my letter writers early to mid May.