Quantcast

LOR sent by me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcandy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I have most of LOR's in hand and will be sending them in myself...will this be a big deal...is it a no no? thanks

Arista.MD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Make sure your LORs are signed on the back by the person that has written them and they have the address of the person on the front. I don't really think it matters who sends them in the mail as long as you don't look at them.

BushBaby

Nipplelina
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dana-doc
don't really think it matters who sends them in the mail as long as you don't look at them.

HAHAH yeah right....if I am sitting home with my LORs in my hand, better believe I will read them bad boys. No one but me will know I read them basically.

Mcandy,
Are the letters enveloped already? If so why didn't the writer just mail it out him/herself?
Anyway like Dana said, have them sign the back (by the seal), especially if you are using a regular white envelope with no school name printed on it.

thackl

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If they think you have read them, they will be completely invalidated. Get the letter-writer to send them for you and don't EVER mention you had letter in your posession (sp?)