LOR status still "in progress"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TurkTurkleton

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My dentist told me she e-submitted her letter for me yesterday, but it's listed as "in progress" on my AADSAS. Does it take time for them to process it or something? Is it not confirmed/received/whatever until I submit my application? I'm just trying to figure out if maybe my dentist missed a step that I should mention to her, or if it's something on the AADSAS side.

Members don't see this ad.

mine got posted up immediately after my dentist uploaded it

Hm okay. What does the status change to when it's been uploaded?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have had the same problem. The issue is that they have uploaded their letter but not submitted it.

In Progress means that there was a problem with the evaluator matching form or the letter itself.

I suggest your guy to rewrite the letter following the directions carefully.

AADSAS will still accept letters with wrong formats, but it will take much longer because they have to verify them manually.

I have had the same problem. The issue is that they have uploaded their letter but not submitted it.

Ohh okay, that might be the problem.

In Progress means that there was a problem with the evaluator matching form or the letter itself.

I suggest your guy to rewrite the letter following the directions carefully.

AADSAS will still accept letters with wrong formats, but it will take much longer because they have to verify them manually.

Electronic letters don't have a matching form, though. You just have to enter their email address into AADSAS. By format do you mean the file format of the document they upload, or do you mean the way the letter itself is written?

2 of my letters were "In Progress" for a while too. Then, I emailed both instructors and asked them to hit the submit button again, and they immediately received confirmation emails from AADSAS saying that they have successfully submitted their letters. I also received the same email. Then, the status changed to "Completed." So, email your evaluators and ask them to hit submit again.

Thank you! I'll email her and make sure we get emails from AADSAS.