Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

LOR submitted to schools

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by blackgirlmd, Aug 1, 2015.

1. blackgirlmd

Hi everyone!

So AMCAS has received my committee letter. Last week sometime. I've been invited to complete two secondaries since then, but the websites are saying that they have not received my letters. My question is, when are the letters usually transmitted to the schools?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. gonnif

gonnif Only 747 Days Until Next Presidential Election
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/amcas/faqs/148178/amcas_2010_faqs-17.19.html

My letters are uploaded but the medical school has not received them. What should I do?
    Make sure your application is processed, as letters will not be sent until your application completes processing. Check the Letters of Evaluation or Medical School Summary screen in your AMCAS application and make sure the letters were added to that specific school. Finally, if it has been over a week since your application was processed and your letters were uploaded and submitted to the medical school, contact the medical school directly.

blackgirlmd and Pacna like this.