LOR through school service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GTA predental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which university provides LOR services? University of Florida where I went used to offer this service, but not any longer. I would really like to use it, since a person there can look over letters and see if the general format and everything is correct.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Aren't these service provided only for students of that institution? My school does it, but it's not something anyone can just tap into as a third party.

I don't know about that. Are you sure about this, why would it matter for them? You pay for the service.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
We have a small service fee added to our tuition to use the various services provided by our pre-health advising office. They also attach a cover letter to the composite of letters. But I think it lacks anything personal, but it's from the university. And so are the waiver forms for the letter writers. I don't know. Mine seems pretty bound to the university.

But I just blasted off an email to see what they say. I'll report back when I get a response. I think it's the most optimal way to do letters. Too bad more schools don't do it.

Thank you so much! I agree, it is the best way to do it, too bad UF stopped doing it.

My school said it's for students only.