LOR title problem with AADSAS!

Started by HopeStyle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopeStyle

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am currently having a small problem with AADSAS 🙁
One of my LORs is not properly displaying the title "Dr." before the name of professor.
It is showing "N/A Name of Professor" instead! (I'm pretty sure I filled in the request form correctly + with interfolio)

I asked AADSAS if they could fix it but they said it cannot be corrected once it's received!!
Once I receive the document, the interfolio document email is bound to my application and so, it cannot be fixed or re-sent 🙁

I can't even delete the letter to send it again...

I am thinking to just leave it but would it hurt my application? (I mean the letter should show
that the writer is a doctor...)

UGHHH...so much pain in the ass filling the application when things like this happens..
 
You have much bigger things to worry about with this entire process than a typo that is now out of your control.
 
I would not worry about it. I'm sure your letter writer indicated somewhere in the LOR that they are a doctor 🙂. Schools will figure it out.