Jul 11, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey Everyone!

So I recently got an email from WesternU saying that my application is incomplete. When I see my status, it looks like they have only received one of my letters of recommendation, which is odd because I sent all of mine over through Interfolio at the same time. I've tried email and calling WesternU for the past few days but have had no response. Anyone have the same problem? Should I just send them again through Interfolio?

gigi24

2+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2015
Try getting a hold of admissions, there may be a requirement missing in the letter which happened to me, the process took a while though as yeah it was hard to reach them

Ashley704

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2016
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Hey Everyone!

So I recently got an email from WesternU saying that my application is incomplete. When I see my status, it looks like they have only received one of my letters of recommendation, which is odd because I sent all of mine over through Interfolio at the same time. I've tried email and calling WesternU for the past few days but have had no response. Anyone have the same problem? Should I just send them again through Interfolio?
The Pomona campus said my DO letter wasn't signed yet my application for Lebanon is complete and I don't really know what to do either. I've called a few times and get mixed responses.

DantheManimal

2+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2015
Status
The Pomona campus said my DO letter wasn't signed yet my application for Lebanon is complete and I don't really know what to do either. I've called a few times and get mixed responses.
Me too. I sent 4 science letters, and the app only has 1 listed. They said there is no signature but I don't see how this is possible considering I used the EXACT same application and letters as last year (I applied last year and was given an II). They aren't responding to my emails/calls.

Aug 9, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Same issue. Apparently my physician letter is missing but I know I sent it with the others. I've tried calling and leaving a message and email. No responses yet.

DantheManimal

2+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2015
Status
My issue is because I am a reapplicant. Apparently if you are reapplying, you have to submit at least one different science LOR for this year. I went in and talked to an admissions counselor and essentially she told me to just have one of my writers change the date of the LOR and then I'm complete.