LOR's and transcripts???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mobius

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a problem and wanted to see if anyone has the same one. no schools have received my lor's and transcripts... i called aadsas and they said they went out with the app and it is just the schools being slow. the schools say they have processed everything from that mailing so aadsas did not send them, if it was one school i could say no pro but so far every school says that they have not received them. I am a little nervous about this...

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like AADSAS issue. If I were you I'd have transcripts sent out from your school directly to the dental schools, and see if you can do LOR's the same. Although, depending on the number of schools you're applying to, that could be difficult. ALSO contact AADSAS and explain, and see if there's any possibility that this was a mistake...and if they will resend. Explain that all of the schools are reporting no-shows. It can't be coincidence.

Yes I think I am going to do that today as I am starting to get very worried by this...