LORs from BU MAMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plsfoldthx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
With a 150 students I feel like ALL of them are going to be asking for LORs... Do you think it will be hard to get a LOR from a professor at MAMS? What sort of things should I do to increase my chances of getting a great LOR?

Members don't see this ad.

Great = getting an A? Is there anything more? I feel like there's gonna be a huge ass line to the professor after each class... with everyone trying to suck up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great = getting an A? Is there anything more? I feel like there's gonna be a huge ass line to the professor after each class... with everyone trying to suck up.

Take the time to get to know the professor during office hours. Don't go for the sake of going, but ask him/her for advice and stuff like that.

much to my amazement and perplexity, there isn't.

also, if you just try to brown nose, they'll pick up on that.

much to my amazement and perplexity, there isn't.

bc med students (and presumably SMP students) don't care about anything that probably isn't going to be on the test (unless it's free food). Haha, med students are about the least intellectually interested people on the planet. They don't care about anything that isn't high yield.

Last edited: