LORs Pharmcas

Started by ayshi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ayshi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the pharmacist whose writing my LOR need to address it to each specific school I am applying to or just to pharmcas.... a little confused. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys, so I wanted to submit my PharmCAS before tier 1 ends, but one of my professors I asked a LOR from hasn't even started it...

does any one know if they'll still consider it part of the tier 1 submissions if 1 of the 4 LORs hasn't been completed yet? or would my application just sit around until he submits the LOR?
 
hi guys, so I wanted to submit my PharmCAS before tier 1 ends, but one of my professors I asked a LOR from hasn't even started it...

does any one know if they'll still consider it part of the tier 1 submissions if 1 of the 4 LORs hasn't been completed yet? or would my application just sit around until he submits the LOR?

If your application is complete then submit your PharmCAS now. PharmCAS does not require all of your LORs to be submitted before they start the verification process.
 
If your application is complete then submit your PharmCAS now. PharmCAS does not require all of your LORs to be submitted before they start the verification process.

I know I can submit without all my designated LORs, but does that also mean I can be in the running for tier 1 without all my LORs?