LORs question

Started by s.ch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s.ch

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am in a bind here and hope that someone can suggest something useful.

Basically, one of my referees just uploaded a letter of reference for me on AADSAS, which may I add, took me 3 months to get this letter from them as they rarely responded to the emails, and after sending them a thank-you email in which I also asked if they dated and signed the letter, they got back to me saying they did not date it and asked if I could re-send the link to them to upload it again.
The problem is that now that it's been officially uploaded on the "supporting info" section I am unable to delete to send out another request so the referee can upload another updated version. I do have one request left that I can make as I have obtained 3 letters now, however I am saving that last request for my current employer, a different referee.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do about this situation? Is the referee able to make edits on their end if they re-open the link I previously sent them? I do not think it is a good idea to have LOR which is undated.

Thank you.