LOR's sent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Catdoctor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering who here has already had their LOR's sent to their schools? My university is kinda slow, and they still haven't send mine off? I feel behind!

Members don't see this ad.

hey catdoctor, dont worry mines slow too! i requested they be sent 6 weeks ago and still nothing. theres also another post about this somewhere, it seems as though there are several people whose pre-health committees are taking longer than ideal to send letters. hopefully we'll all get sent soon =/ goodluck to you and everyone else patiently waiting

hey catdoctor, dont worry mines slow too! i requested they be sent 6 weeks ago and still nothing. theres also another post about this somewhere, it seems as though there are several people whose pre-health committees are taking longer than ideal to send letters. hopefully we'll all get sent soon =/ goodluck to you and everyone else patiently waiting
It takes a few weeks. It's crazy that most of the people here can get practically their entire application process including interview completed before the summer is over.