Lors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

une

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to mail my lors to the schools im applying to can anyone tell me where i can find the addresses to mail the lors to? plz and thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Usually, schools that use PharmCAS want you to use it to submit your LORs electronically. If schools don't use PharmCAS or otherwise want them directly mailed, you should check with the individual schools you're applying to. I would imagine they're sent to their admissions department.

Reactions: 1 users
RxEvileye on point as always

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
ok is there a website where all the admissions address are?......................also could I mail the lors to the pharmcas people and then have them send all the lors out electronically......?

It seems you have the letters in paper? If you do, you will have to bother your professors once again (if you want to use PharmCAS to upload ur LoRs). PharmCAS only accepts electronic LoRs... That same problem happened to me, but the process should be relatively easy because they SHOULD have a copy of your LoRs in their computer or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
c'mon :)

Reactions: 1 user