1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

LOR's

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by cc_pt, Jun 28, 2018.

1. cc_pt

Pre-Physical Therapy
    I am re-applying this cycle, my question is should I ask my professor from my undergrad if he can upload my LOR again or should I ask a science professor from my local community college that I just took a class with this past spring(microbiology)? Thanks for any advice!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. amlope03

Physical Therapy Student
    Ask whoever can write you the BEST recommendation.

triciamartin23 likes this.
  4. MBPB

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Did you get a chance to see how the LOR's you had looked? If they looked good you can use them again, they probably (hopefully) have them saved still. Never hurts to just always getting to know clinicians / professors so you have a bank.

5. triciamartin23

Physical Therapy Student
    Definitely ask a professor or a physical therapist that will write the best qualities you've shown during your time with them. I suggest telling them what you've done and what you've accomplished with the professor/PT as this will make it easier for them to write out your LOR.