LOR's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pkossak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I realize the topic of LOR's has been brought up fairly often recently, so sorry about this, but I can't figure out exactly how interfolio works with AADSAS. I see on last years application guidelines that you are supposed to submit a letter of recommendation matching form for each evaluator. How does that work with interfolio? And is it ok to start collecting letters right now? I don't know what the letter of recommendation matching form is, and I don't know if it is going to give valuable information to my professors that they should read prior to writing the letter. Thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

I realize the topic of LOR's has been brought up fairly often recently, so sorry about this, but I can't figure out exactly how interfolio works with AADSAS. I see on last years application guidelines that you are supposed to submit a letter of recommendation matching form for each evaluator. How does that work with interfolio? And is it ok to start collecting letters right now? I don't know what the letter of recommendation matching form is, and I don't know if it is going to give valuable information to my professors that they should read prior to writing the letter. Thanks for any help.

the letter of rec matching form is to make sure that the professor knows you are waiving your rights to see the rec letter. also it has your AADSAS ID application number which is easier for them to identify.

the letter of rec matching form is to make sure that the professor knows you are waiving your rights to see the rec letter. also it has your AADSAS ID application number which is easier for them to identify.

Thanks, that clears that up. Do you know how that all works if you are using interfolio?