Lors

Started by Tatodotcom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

T

Tatodotcom

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long should I give my lor writers to submit them to pharmcas. It has only been 3 days, but its frustrating when that's all im waiting on (along with pcat, taking in OCT.) and I did confirm with all of them and they all received the email from pharmcas. I don't want to annoy them but i hope they hurry it up!
 
Lol, looks like someone is inpatient. LORs commonly require more than 3-days to actually write. You have to think about your teachers and the time they have to cut out for you to write an LOR.

My LORs have taken a few weeks each to finish because... [professors have lives of their own.]. What they are doing is not required so the least we can give them is our patience... but I do get a little irked not at three days but a month or two of waiting.

😀
 
ya i was going to give them about a month before i called them to see how it was going! this is frustrating!!! haha