Lost, help please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nhitb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey so i have a couple of questions. I have been studying for the DAT for the past 3 weeks about 4-5 hours a day. I am registered to take the DAT end of February because i thought if i do bad then i can retake it at a safe time again (application time). But my friend told me to push it back to mid-april so i can fully prepare and be ready without having to take it again, but i am worried that if i do push it back to mid-april and i do bad then my retake won't be until mid-july and they would get my scores in august which is kinda late. So if i continue to study 4-5 hrs a day until end of feb, will that be sufficient or should i just push it back and take the risk.

Well its all on you, we dont know how prepared you are. Do you feel liek you will be ready by Feb? If the answer to this is yes, then keep it. If the answer is no, then move it.

Don't let yourself think that this is the first of 2 attempts. Set the date that makes you feel most comfortable that you'll be ready to rock it. I hurried mine, and wish that I would've kept going with the same study habits (that I did for the last 4 weeks with that cramming intensity) for another month and gotten better scores. I'm still waiting to get my first interview... :boom: