Lost Immunization records

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ameer24

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I recently got accepted and went to look for my immunization records i put in a folder but apparently my mom threw out the folder because she thought it was schoolwork i no longer need since i graduated...Anyways has anyone went through this before and had to get all the vaccinations again before orientation day? Is it even possible to get all the vaccinations before school starts? Thanks! Btw i tried calling i tried calling the center my parents THINK i got my vaccines at as a child and they don't hold on to records that old.

Members don't see this ad.

Just contact your primary care physician and ask for a copy of your immunization record. It's really not a big deal.

Edit: Oh you tried contacting them already? Where did you last get your vaccinations from? Try contacting that place.

You should be able to get your blood tested to see which antibodies or markers you have for certain vaccines you’ve already had. Then you’ll only have to get a few vaccines that may need a booster. Hope this helps if you can’t get a copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
You should be able to get your blood tested to see which antibodies or markers you have for certain vaccines you’ve already had. Then you’ll only have to get a few vaccines that may need a booster. Hope this helps if you can’t get a copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will look into it thank you so much for the advice!