LOST WW Sign-Up Thread

Started by Jamr0ckin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Standby Seating
1 - SOV
2 - jjohnston
3- bbeventer

Too late to for standby? I have my last final Friday, and would love to get back into WW.
 
ALL Roles should have been sent out.

If you do not have a role, please PM me.

Also, if there is something unclear about your PM, please let me know. This is my first time modding a game so be patient with my issues!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:annoyed:

i recall a conversation in a signup thread during an ongoing game about some game mechanics that have the opposite effect of what they want...

then it lead to a spinoff game... maybe we can get a JJ Abrams spinoff mini WW going here... hopefully I won't have to worry about that...
 
:laugh: poor rojo.... seems like a cat has your tongue as well.....

at least I have exams to keep me occupied.... :lame:

TheCatEmoticons_thumb.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It always confused the crap out of me how the bigger guy never lost weight on the show. I mean if you were stuck on a deserted island you would lose weight over time.... right...

I saw him once in a pet store in LA.....

the island was all sorts of strange.. but yeah, he shoulda lost weight or been sacrificed for food
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just thought someone might like to know mrssov and I are at a Bed and Breakfast in a remote area of CT with intermittent cell signal and no phones and no internet access until Tuesday night. So I might not be able to post as usual.woof