LOST WW Sign-Up Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Standby Seating
1 - SOV
2 - jjohnston
3- bbeventer

Too late to for standby? I have my last final Friday, and would love to get back into WW.

Members don't see this ad.

ALL Roles should have been sent out.

If you do not have a role, please PM me.

Also, if there is something unclear about your PM, please let me know. This is my first time modding a game so be patient with my issues!

Members don't see this ad :)
:annoyed:

i recall a conversation in a signup thread during an ongoing game about some game mechanics that have the opposite effect of what they want...

then it lead to a spinoff game... maybe we can get a JJ Abrams spinoff mini WW going here... hopefully I won't have to worry about that...

:laugh: poor rojo.... seems like a cat has your tongue as well.....

at least I have exams to keep me occupied.... :lame:

well, i've worked 32 of the past 39 hrs and have to present grand rounds on my research tomorrow morning, so i should probably sleep and focus on that... still annoying

TheCatEmoticons_thumb.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this something you can still sign up for?? Looks fun.

It always confused the crap out of me how the bigger guy never lost weight on the show. I mean if you were stuck on a deserted island you would lose weight over time.... right...

I saw him once in a pet store in LA.....

the island was all sorts of strange.. but yeah, he shoulda lost weight or been sacrificed for food

Just thought someone might like to know mrssov and I are at a Bed and Breakfast in a remote area of CT with intermittent cell signal and no phones and no internet access until Tuesday night. So I might not be able to post as usual.woof