Louisiana MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goaliegirl32cp

ETSU Class of 2013 :)
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I've heard some pretty awful things about the Louisiana MPJE lately which has not helped my anxiety level about this exam. I'm taking it on Wednesday and have read the Louisiana Law Book twice, the Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law book twice, and even made a study guide from all of that. I'm really not sure what else to do and I feel like I'm missing something....any tips out there from those who have taken it??

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

That test was definitely TOUGH, but I ended up with an 84. I'm really excited about it!

I couldn't even tell anybody how to study for that state's test. It questioned me on some very random material. I read the Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law book several times and then read the Louisiana Pharmacy Laws several times.

All I can say is that I'm glad I don't have to take it again because I wouldn't know how else to study for it to pass.

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy for you that you passed one of the hardest test!!!! Much Congrats!!! Can you give me the isbn # for the federal law book you used to study for MPJE-LA? Thanks!

That test was definitely TOUGH, but I ended up with an 84. I'm really excited about it!

I couldn't even tell anybody how to study for that state's test. It questioned me on some very random material. I read the Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law book several times and then read the Louisiana Pharmacy Laws several times.

All I can say is that I'm glad I don't have to take it again because I wouldn't know how else to study for it to pass.
Can you please send me anything you've used? I took the exam a month ago and did not pass got a 73 taking it next week. My email is [email protected] I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!