-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Louisville view scource acceptance
Started by golfer
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mine says the same thing!!
👍

👍 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me 3!!!!!
Looks good for you guys to me.
I'm still under review at Louisville.
I'm still under review at Louisville.
awh =( Wait Listed! I loved Louisville, too.
so i just got off the phone with louisville, and they said that we can call them starting 9 tomorrow.
would the AADSAS website be updated by midnight tonight? what do you guys think?
Its already been updated for some!
Its already been updated for some!
yeah, mine says offer has been made, and something about deposit for class of 2010. but i don't believe until i get an e-mail or something official.
i guess i should've been more specific. i meant when do you think the website would be updated officially?
Dern, I was at work, AADSAS fixed it.
I noticed mine right before class earlier today. FINALLY - 4 years of applying has FINALLY paid off. I'm so stoked, I don't even know what I'm going to do this weekend. 😀😀😀
WOAH! CONGRATS!
I feel you Smills, 3 years for me.
Does anyone know if they will actually be updating AADSAS tomorrow at 12:01?
Last year I got a waitlist e-mail around 9 on Dec. 1st.
Does anyone know if they will actually be updating AADSAS tomorrow at 12:01?
Last year I got a waitlist e-mail around 9 on Dec. 1st.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didnt they say they will send out emails to those accepted on the 1st as well?
I got waitlisted to Louisville too...🙁🙁🙁
Oh well...🙄...one accepted...one down and 7 more to wait for!! 😀
Oh well...🙄...one accepted...one down and 7 more to wait for!! 😀
awh =( Wait Listed! I loved Louisville, too.
Received an e-mail acceptance and checked on AADSAS which said offer made. Love that we will graduate in 2 years.😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 931
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K