Louisville Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofLCard

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows how many people are on the "next-to-be-contacted list" at Louisville? I interviewed in january and was placed on this list, so I'm trying to grasp what my chances are. Also, is there a waitlist too or is this the only list? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if anyone knows how many people are on the "next-to-be-contacted list" at Louisville? I interviewed in january and was placed on this list, so I'm trying to grasp what my chances are. Also, is there a waitlist too or is this the only list? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
There's no way to know EXACTLY my best estimate would be around 75-80+

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot now (how many people are on the "list"), since MnBr63 says that there are 83 on the roster. Our chances are looking pretty grim of getting picked from the waitlist. :( How depressing!!!!

some people were saying that the roster includes some faculty? i hope that there really aren't already 83 people on there. that means they are overbooked by 1!

ugh oh well. i still haven't been accepted. maybe next year.

Dont lose hope here. Only 75 seats have been filled, so there are still 5 seats left.

source: I heard this from a D1 that goes to my church :)

Does anyone have a new count of how many are on the roster? This is really depressing and stressful!!!

Does anyone have a new count of how many are on the roster? This is really depressing and stressful!!!

The roster still says that there are 83 people on it, 8 of them are faculty. That means 75 spots are still reserved. In the past they have taken up to 84 in a class. Also, remember this is how many spots are reserved, some people may reserve a spot but not attend that school. Good luck to you still. If you have not called the school already, you may want to try to see what the waitlist looks like.

The roster still says that there are 83 people on it, 8 of them are faculty. That means 75 spots are still reserved. In the past they have taken up to 84 in a class. Also, remember this is how many spots are reserved, some people may reserve a spot but not attend that school. Good luck to you still. If you have not called the school already, you may want to try to see what the waitlist looks like.

Thanks for the advice! I will hope that a lot of people have double deposited and will soon be telling Louisville that they won't be attending.

Does anyone have any new news about U of L? Are there more than 76 on the roster now?? Waiting is depressing!

Does anyone have any new news about U of L? Are there more than 76 on the roster now?? Waiting is depressing!

My good buddy who is an in-state applicant at UofL who has a 3.5 overall GPA from a top 50 university, a 21 AA and 22 PAT went in the other day and they told him it pretty much isn't going to happen for him. So is the class full, NO. Is it 'full'. YES. They basically have it full and have the spots reserved for a few select individuals in the event that a spot does open up between now and July 1st. SO basically, I wouldn't get your hopes up at this point. If it happens, great, but it looks bleak IMO if you're banking on UofL.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the roster now shows 89 people (8 are faculty so 81 students.) Again, I'm not sure how to factor in the people that double deposited but it seems like there won't be very many more people, if any at all, added. Good luck to you all at getting in to school, and if it didn't happen this year, then keep trying and dont give up.

Just curious if there are any out-of-state applicants that have been accepted and are holding multiple spots. I am just trying to grasp whether or not there's going to be any movement anytime soon......Louisville's my dream school and I'm still hoping to get in....Thanks!

My roster now shows 90. With around 7-9 faculty. So they may add 1 or 2 more, but it's looking bleak if you haven't been accepted yet. Sorry. Keep trying it took me 4 years before I was finally accepted, keep improving yourselves as applicants and be persistent, there's a lot to be said for those that don't give up. Plus, this experience has taught me a lot about myself, and how to be happy even though things don't go as smoothly as I had planned. And it does make it all the sweeter when you do get it. So best of luck to you all.

Just curious if there are any out-of-state applicants that have been accepted and are holding multiple spots. I am just trying to grasp whether or not there's going to be any movement anytime soon......Louisville's my dream school and I'm still hoping to get in....Thanks!

I'm assuming your in-state, which means that if the out of staters do shuffle out, they're going to take out of staters. It's more than twice the price. Sorry, they'd add more out of staters than in-staters IMO because it's more tuition money.

If you're out of state then best of luck, there will always be a handful that shuffle in and out each year.