Louisville Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofLCard

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an out-of-state applicant on the next-to-be contacted list and I'm curious if I don't get in this year, will this increase my chances next year? Has anyone been placed on this list that did not get accepted the following year? Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm an out-of-state applicant on the next-to-be contacted list and I'm curious if I don't get in this year, will this increase my chances next year? Has anyone been placed on this list that did not get accepted the following year? Thanks for your help!

I can't speak from personal experience but I know my roommate was on the next-to-be contacted list last year and now is going to start at U of L in a month. They were also an out of state applicant. I do know of people that have interviewed at Louisville a few times before they got in. Just keep at it.

It would definitely show your persistance if you keep trying. Good luck! :)