Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heavyd22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone really want to go to Louisville? Right now that's where I'm leaning towards. Good luck to everyone on getting in this year!

Members don't see this ad.

Heavyd22 said:
Does anyone really want to go to Louisville? Right now that's where I'm leaning towards. Good luck to everyone on getting in this year!
I would go if I don't get in to UNLV
(only b/c i live in lv and my house -kids- etc is here)
BUT-
i was looking at both of theKY schools-
whats the diff?

Members don't see this ad :)
sumozmom said:
I would go if I don't get in to UNLV
(only b/c i live in lv and my house -kids- etc is here)
BUT-
i was looking at both of theKY schools-
whats the diff?

Louisville is like the 17th largest city in the country and the school is located downtown. Lexington, although it still has about 250,000 people, is more of a residential/suburban area. As for the schools, Louisville takes about 80 students and UK about 55. I think either school would give you a great education, but from my understanding Louisville typically scores higher on the national boards. I hope this helps, but I would really recommend either school.

I LOVED Louisville!!! It is definately up there on the list.

I can't wait to see how Dec. 1st pans out.

Me too! Loved Louisville! After 7 interviews, the only school that sent ME a thank you email and letter with handwritten message from the interviewers! With their inner city location, patient pool should be abundant. Definitely one of my top choices providing I get an acceptance. Being a state school and a non-resident, I don't know how competitive I am compared to other out of state applicants.