Louisville?

Started by floriduh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here, U of L was a great school. This is probably my number one pick. I also interviewed on Septemter 11th so we probably met Jwalke34. I'm gonna send you a PM.

I had an interview at Louisville on 9/11 and I absolutely loved it! The students, faculty, and staff were very cordial and all my questions were answered by the time I left. I have "average" stats, but they seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me and the other interviewees. The whole interview day was well designed and organized and they give you a flash drive with all the school's information. I hope I get in this school