love teaching and research

jpdentdoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2007
:cool: dear friends,cdc,
im glad that i hav found some site where similar viewpoints in life are shared.I ,have completed M.D.S in dental public health,currently doing PhD in dentistry.i will be completing in feb 2009,shal i start applying for U.S schools for 2009 september session? i want to join any school in U.S or canada.this is to join teaching and research only,(honest) after completion and at any cost not practice,bcos i luv the queries and ideas of students.can somebody guide about dental public health programs preferably MS or MSc where i can get admission without GRE,i can take toefl anytime.i have around 6 yrs teaching experience in a dental school
waiting for ur reply:idea:

seb

10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
  1. Resident [Any Field]
since faculty members are extremely scarce in the united states, you should have no problem entering such a program at nearly any university, given your backround...

good luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.