Love this one

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some guy in the spouses section asked how he can find the time for dental school AND "making love..pillow talk".

Is this a troll or what? I want to fire off both barrels but cant tell whether this could a troll slayer trap...need help...

Members don't see this ad.

LADoc00 said:
Some guy in the spouses section asked how he can find the time for dental school AND "making love..pillow talk".

Is this a troll or what? I want to fire off both barrels but cant tell whether this could a troll slayer trap...need help...

The dead give away is the Dental School part. Please. Its Dental School, for crissake. He'll have time for "pillow talk" with multiple partners, plus have time to do indepth draft analysis for all 32 NFL teams on his blog.

btw, I like that you are hanging in the spouses section. Great way to "console" lonely and forgotten-about med school widows. Well done!

pathdawg said:
btw, I like that you are hanging in the spouses section. Great way to "console" lonely and forgotten-about med school widows. Well done!

"What the f- you gonna do, damn it feels good to be a gangsta"
-Geto Boys
:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
When the fire dies down, my brotha.

There are a lot of trolls in the dental forum - although many of them are the same person continuously returning (generally being racist and vulgar and pretty much un funny).

Why can't you fire off both barrels anyway? Provided you don't call him anything personal.

pillow talk :laugh: