Low GPA first year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nightwalk8r

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When i first started school, i did pretty bad because I was going for Graphic design then business afterward. At the time, i didnt care about my grades because i was going to transfer anyways and my degree doesnt really care much about GPA. Now that i'm going for pharmacy, i regret doing bad. What can i say when they ask me who i did so bad my first year?

Members don't see this ad.

Nightwalk8r said:
When i first started school, i did pretty bad because I was going for Graphic design then business afterward. At the time, i didnt care about my grades because i was going to transfer anyways and my degree doesnt really care much about GPA. Now that i'm going for pharmacy, i regret doing bad. What can i say when they ask me who i did so bad my first year?

Just do great from here on out. As all these other threads state, it is more than just the gpa that they look at.

I understand what you're saying and i am working on that. heh
But i'm pretty sure they will ask me about my first year tho.
If i say something like, after i decided to into pharmacy i begin working harder. Would that do me any good?

Perhaps. Also just that you realized it was time to grow up. The main thing is to show that you have improved.