Low gpa interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

helpmeout382100

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who has gotten an interview or acceptance with low gpa? Im curious on what your gpa and oat scores were for those with a low gpa? Thanks!
 
I was accepted with a 2.92 and 390/380 OAT. Upward trend with pre-requisites of all A's (classes taken after grad) helped me out. I just explained I was not in a great place in undergrad but things were better now.
 
I was accepted with a 2.92 and 390/380 OAT. Upward trend with pre-requisites of all A's (classes taken after grad) helped me out. I just explained I was not in a great place in undergrad but things were better now.


your oat scores are awesome! Congrats!