Low gpa Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

helpmeout382100

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious on who has received an interview so far but has a low gpa? Also, could you tell me what your OAT scores were? Thanks & Congrats! 🙂
 
Hi
I have same question. my OAT 330 (for ave and science).
but my GPA very low and so far I only got one intervew MCPHC.
can u pm me if you don't mind?
thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would honestly say > 3.0 gpa and >/= 300 TS/AA you'll be fine. But each school varies, these scores might be good enough for one school but not competitive enough at all for another school.
 
Hi
I have same question. my OAT 330 (for ave and science).
but my GPA very low and so far I only got one intervew MCPHC.
can u pm me if you don't mind?
thanks
If you don't mind me asking, Did you end up getting into any of the schools? I have a very low GPA and want to see which schools are willing to accept that